As the Ideal Candidate,You Will
• Work on business process projects end to end: from project planning to implementation; from strategic projects to entire portfolio
• Manage large-scale, enterprise-wide digital transformation and improvement projects with information technology and business process implications.
• Lead process excellence initiatives by analyzing, documenting, and designing current (As-IS) and future state (To-BE) of business processes including SIPOC, portfolio mapping, workflows/ diagrams, key performance indicators (KPIs) and process metrics
• Incorporate various technology solutions (e.g. RPA, BPM, AI, BI) and determine how to leverage them in process re-design to increase enterprise performance – while working with respective SMEs
• Conduct process workshops, identify opportunities for lean, process digitalization & automation, and AI/ ML techniques, manage concept solution and product development projects
• Provide execution roadmaps, plans, timelines and continuous status reporting
• Manage key integration elements to ensure the needed process, technology and organizational touchpoints are adequately addressed including interactions with global projects/ initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business/ Finance fields
• Minimum of 5 years (Consultant) or 8 years (Senior Consultant) of relevant work experience in management consulting, internal consulting or business transformation project manager roles in a technology environment
• Solid experience in process excellence, project management, business transformations, and agile organizations
• Analysis skills to understand the current state and support development of the future state, including success measures/ metrics
• Consistently identifies areas for iterative, continuous improvement that enhance quality, effectiveness, efficiency
• Solid understanding and planning skills in all aspects of the system's/business project life-cycle
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Communicates Skillfully, Effectively and Professionally: engages audiences at multiple levels, and communicates clearly and visibly, both verbally, in writing, and in presentations
• MBA preferred
• PMP certified
• Strong communication skills and team-oriented mentality
• Analytical mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and self-motivated working attitude
• Leads change by role-modeling new behaviors and thinking, and motivating others to embrace new ideas and contribute to actions necessary for SFS success
• Demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives/ projects simultaneously
• Learning agility and adaptability
• Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
• Experience with BPM tools and methodologies
• Expert in lean management and/or Six-Sigma
• Familiar with Agile methodology
• Superior MS Office skills, including MS Project & Visio, Excel and PowerPoint Experience
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.