This is an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our SCM Mobility Services Americas team. As part of Siemens Corporation Supply Chain Management (SCM), the scope of the Mobility Services category includes, Travel Management, Fleet Management, Events & Fairs and Payment Solutions. Our mission is to pool demand, define / source / implement commodity and service strategies, and measure and report the spend and usage for the leadership to ensure that the company’s assets are being expended in alignment with corporate policies, processes and tools.
The Mobility Services category team provides subject matter expertise and leadership in each of its commodities and services, with Travel and Fleet rated by procurement leadership as the #1 and #2 most valuable services provided by SCM. As a Mobility Services CVM Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the needs of the businesses by continuous interaction with their finance, procurement and field team. The CVM manager will collect and analyze data, patterns and trends within these areas, and then working with the businesses to help them optimize their spend through effective demand and spend management practices. You will develop and implement strategies that result in reduced costs, process efficiencies and increased standardization across the businesses while upholding corporate standards, priorities and initiatives. You will interface with many roles within Siemens’ corporate and divisions, including the C-suite, managers, finance and accounting, EHS, IT and HR, in addition to your suppliers. The position will also require close collaboration and alignment with the global category team to ensure consistency and alignment wherever possible.
Within this role, you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal teams to strategize best decision / outcome for Siemens.
- Explore new ways to reduce the costs and optimize spend.
- Participate in the execution of strategic plans in collaboration with the global category team and Siemens leadership.
- Provide innovative solutions to improve our level of service.
- Define and refine policies in collaboration with HR.
- Plan, organize and analyze data to build recommendations, and work with the category commodity manager on sourcing strategies with implications for supplier selection and/or enhancements.
- Generate, document and implement savings opportunities that would contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Perform as the SCM Mobility Services expert and successfully manage internal and external stakeholders.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in procurement, business or equivalent experience will be considered.
- 8 plus years of related experience in procurement and data analytics.
- Robust understanding of Travel Management, Events & Fairs and Fleet Management.
- Advanced leadership and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all organizational levels.
- Travel up to 15%.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.