The Syngo Offerings (PLM) Financial Analyst Professional will be responsible for providing controlling support to the Headquarters Controlling Team. The role reports to the Sr. Director, Finance in Germany (Headquarters Controlling) and focuses on PLM/Product Line/Cost Center controlling, i.e. budgeting, forecasting, complex variance analysis, establishment of commercial concept, business plan, management reporting. This position will require effective collaboration with your product line owner and other team members / stakeholders within the headquarters functions. In addition, strict adherence to deadlines/deliverables, while balancing the need for accuracy and efficiency throughout all aspects of the work.
· Working knowledge of various systems (e.g. SAP P41, SAP BW) and processes
· Complete monthly closing activities, in a timely, accurate manner
· Prepare for monthly financial reviews with assigned support function cost center owners and department heads
· Prepare budgets and monthly forecasts for the support functions
· Prepare and maintain business plan according to business situation and scenario with product line owner.
· Ensure compliance with company policies and relevant accounting standards
· Participate in special ad hoc assignments and projects. (i.e. productivity, compliance reports, etc.)
Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
· Demonstrated success utilizing a hands-on approach in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Excellent problem solving, diagnosis and analytical skills
· Strong systems aptitude and proficiency, including expert Excel and SAP skills and strong proficiency with Power Point (Think Cell)
· Demonstrated ability to identify and define issues, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail
· Effective communication skills with ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats
· Strong accounting background with ability to understand and navigate complex accounting topics
· BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or related degree with minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in finance/controlling/accounting
· Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.