Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure Division is seeking a confident and ambitious technical sales professional to grow our Commercial Buildings, Healthcare, Higher Education and Local Government business in the Minneapolis /St Paul area and in those vertical markets. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions. You will focus on winning sales in the new construction market or direct end-user service market.
- No cap commission structure allows you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Bring to bear the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in fast-growing your customer base
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and all of which start from Day One of employment
A quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program is part of the benefits. This is a structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan.
- Sell to the C-Suite of targeted companies.
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market.
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and find opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services.
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities.
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- Experience selling to C -Level (CEO, CFO, COO) targeted clients.
- 2-5+ years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within similar industries such as Building Automation, Fire Alarm, Security, and Energy Efficiency is helpful. However, we will also consider hardworking sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills within commercial industries such as Healthcare, Construction, Electrical, or Mechanical or selling Large Commercial Projects in the targeted Industries of Higher Education, Healthcare or Local Government.
- Must be willing and available to travel up to 50 % of the time overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners and general/electrical/mechanical contractors helpful.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be taking initiative with you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.