* This role should reside in Lubbock, Midland, or Odessa, Texas.
Siemens Industry – Industrial Sales division is searching for a highly professional Account Manager with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. This position is located in the west Texas area.
The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of End Users, OEMs, Distribution, and system integration partner accounts. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial automation solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the U.S.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency and flexibility through automation, controls, drives technology, software solutions, and motor control centers.
• Understanding the industrial automation market as it relates to customer requirements, opportunities and competition.
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing the existing customer base.
• Building long term partnerships with senior management at key customer accounts, solutions partners and channel partners.
• Generating specification position at targeted major End User customers in the Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Food & Beverage, and other vertical markets.
• Preparing presentations and professional proposals that highlight the value of our solutions and services.
• Professionally escalating and expediting customer issues.
• Developing a personal sales strategy that maximizes the return on time investment.
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements.
• Leveraging customer relationship management tools to manage the entire sales cycle, prioritize activities, and provide accurate forecasting information.
Required knowledge/skills Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree
• 8 or more years of successful selling experience in industrial automation products and solutions.
• Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e. financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
• Executive level verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win.
• Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast paced environment.
• Travel 20%.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• BS in Engineering preferred.
• Experience with End Users, OEMs, and channel partners highly desirable.
• Knowledge of customers and competitors within the defined territory is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.