Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for Siemens Logistics
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent logistics automation solutions
Your new role
The finance controlling team at Siemens Logistics business is responsible for all reporting and controlling activities for supporting the finance function in an organization. They are also responsible for analysis of financial statements and bringing out key financial topics to the attention of the management. As a member of the finance controlling team at Siemens Logistics, the job will include the following activities:-
- Plan, prepare and consolidate balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Prepare reports for unit or "Finance &Controlling" management.
- Analyzes and evaluates assets and liabilities.
- Analyze tax obligations and recommend measures to optimize tax payments.
- Contribute with analyses relevant for annual financial report.
- Cooperate with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level.
- Keep abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and train Accounting Operations staff respectively.
- Aid in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for the CFO with commentary on areas of attention / key open topics
- Aiding finance reviews with the local and HQ management
- Evaluate digitalization and automation needs in reporting and internal processes and lead charge for implementing the same
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with great attitude
- Preferably CA Fresher or with 1-2 years post qualification experience from a mid sized audit firm or Graduate with Project Commercial background.
- Stat audit background preferred
- SAP knowledge would be good but not a necessity
· Project commercial knowledge will be additional advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command in Excel tools.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time