Project Engineer – Sudbury, Suffolk
An exciting job opportunity for an experienced engineer with proven project management skills to join our engineering team in based in Sudbury, Suffolk. Working as a part of the Engineering team, the Project Engineer will be responsible for the project management and support in delivering new programs, equipment, products & continuous improvements to support our Business growth.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To work with cross functional teams to support any Product safety issues that could potentially lead to a non-conformance
- Meticulous planning, executing to the plan by rigorous tracking to meet all key milestone dates Liaising with the wider business, creative teams, global stakeholders and external 3rd parties ensuring work packages are delivered on time and to scope
- Ensure projects are managed with accurate project tracking tools
- Responsible for delivering all projects to commitments for on-schedule, on-cost, on-budget and on-quality
- Accurate status reporting of metrics like Phase Gate compliance, Cycle Time, Quality data etc.
- Regular and effective communication with stakeholders of all levels, the team and the wider business, including the creation of regular project reporting documentation
- Responsible for delivering improvements within the department and production areas to drive efficiency through the application of Lean methodologies
- Drive Effective use of CaPA/IR tools
- Use of SAP application
- Lead risk assessments including pFMEA assessments
- Work with cross functional teams
- Drive effective use of the SQDIP process
- Work closely with other POC sites
- Support 5 S process
- Comply with site EHS Policy
- Drive/Write detailed Engineering Studies
- Effectively manage Projects through to completion using the appropriate tools
- Ensure effective completion of verification runs for new product verifications
- The organising and control of spare parts
- Supporting within Lean/Kaizen Events
- To ensure validation/verification reports are completed by the team where required by the business, and completed to the required standard following company procedures and policies
- Support equipment development/improvements and associated tasks.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Agile experience - scrum master trained
- Experienced in fast paced, lean manufacturing environments
- Project cycle experience - from start to finish including stand ups, risk management, scope management, retrospectives and a commitment to improve and grow the team.
- Degree in an engineering related topic, and a managerial qualification
- Expert in using Microsoft Project, and other scheduling tools
- Sound knowledge of engineering principles
- Understands visual management
- Understanding of CaPA and Issue resolution tools desirable
- Experienced in TPM and preventative maintenance
- Experienced in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally, if you want to find out more and become a part of the Healthineers “family”, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time