Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further.
Change the future with us!
Currently we are recruiting a Junior Project Manager Trainee, to join Siemens division of Smart Infraestrutures, in Alfragide, Lisbon.
What are my responsibilities?
• Dispatches customer orders/primary requirements and where necessary creates or adjusts production orders or production-synchronous call-off orders [to production] to ensure 100% supply to customers, taking due account of production resources and processes, and to safeguard on-time delivery of the customer order;
• Monitors the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach;
• Measures compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time;
• Controls external supply centers to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs;
• Works on implementation of EDI and Web EDI requests in collaboration with EDI management and OI to actively shape the flow of information across the company;
• Works on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the customer in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling to safeguard the delivery process and minimize process costs;
• Monitors of the delivery dates and dispatching/invoicing for finished goods in good time to ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow;
• Works on start-up and phase-out project teams to ensure a timely start-up and phase-out of finished goods;
• Maintains basic and master data in the delivery area to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems;
• Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners passing on all relevant information to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain;
•Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. budget, time, functionality).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or similar;
•Fluent English both oral and written (mandatory);
•Good communication skills, proactive, dynamic, flexibility, versatility;
•Good knowledge of Autocad;
• Client focused and oriented for continuous improvement.
• Specialized training, initial and continuous, according to the procedures and portfolio;
• Integration in a young, dynamic and multi-cultural team;
• The opportunity of working with one of the most prestigious and solid multinationals.
If you want to be part of Siemens send us your resume in English
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time