At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
· Performs month-end accounting close functions including but not limited to monthly journal entries, calculations of month-end accruals and variance analysis;
· Assist the monthly forecasting process to ensure accurate and reliable Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow projections;
· Prepare reconciliations;
· Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close;
· Research financial accounting principles as necessary;
· Provide support and maintain effective communication with the local management and within the department;
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related fields;
· Minimum of 2 years in corporate accounting/ controlling and reporting/auditing experience;
· Advanced excel and data management skills;
· Fluent in English and Spanish;
· SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
· Solid MS Office knowledge;
· Strong analytical mindset;
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
· Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
· Processes and Detail oriented;
· Motivation and Resilience.
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time