We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As Senior Manager (f/m/d) Sales Excellence you are responsible for the independent conception, development and implementation of measures and tools to intensify cooperation with the Siemens Companies and sales units
- This includes, for example, the identification of (Siemens) customer needs, competitive advantages or the development of sales trainings and other measures
- You are functional lead of the People Excellence Team, including responsibility for Financing Trainings for Siemens Sales, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Sales Awards and project support for the Key Account Management Digital Industries
- You support the strategic key account managers at SFS in further developing the cooperation with Siemens Companies, aiming at an interactive market cultivation of industrial/financing business
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in business administration with focus on financing and/or marketing
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in consulting or sales/business development within the industry business (preferably related to Siemens)
- You have at least two years of experience in the conception and implementation of sales excellence measures in the financial services environment and have at least 2 years of experience as project manager
- You are familiar with the strategy, business models and products/services of SFS
- You have expert knowledge in (sales) training and adult education as well as in the area of customer acquisition and customer consulting
- Advanced knowledge of customer experience, account management and sales tools complement your profile
- You have extensive project management and leadership experience of multi-national and cross-functional projects. You have improved your intercultural sensitivity by working in English-speaking countries
- Your working style is characterized by result orientation, strategic thinking, teamwork and the ability to change. You have a strong customer orientation
- Fluent German and English round off your qualification profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 199854 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time