Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for a Business Controlling Professional.
*These positions will be located at customer sites throughout the US - specific location to be determined based on customer projects.
• Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
• Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year.
• Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursues effects of agreed measures.
• Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
• Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
• Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
• Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
• May perform evaluations of assets and liabilities and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 3-5 years experience
• Experienced and familiar with materials and processes from Senvion wind turbines
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.