Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operator.
*These positions will be located at customer sites throughout the US - specific location to be determined based on customer projects.
• Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
• Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
• Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
• Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
• Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
• Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
• Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
• Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 7-10 years’ experience
• Experienced and familiar with materials and processes from Senvion wind turbines
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.