Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for an Operational Procurement Professional.
*These positions will be located at customer sites throughout the US - specific location to be determined based on customer projects.
• Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
• Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
• Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
• Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
• Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
• Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Experienced and familiar with materials and processes from Senvion wind turbines
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.