Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor.
Organizes and controls the Supply Chain / Logistics activities in the area of responsibility (e.g. warehouse) with the objective of achieving cost benefits, delivery reliability and customer satisfaction through the best possible logistics services (flow of material) as well as optimizing the processes and the use of resources.
*These positions will be located at customer sites throughout the US - specific location to be determined based on customer projects.
• Oversees assigned (parts of) processes in a machinized production environment or comparatively complex warehouse segment.
• Plans and prioritizes processes and measures in operations, typically managing related working groups. Work routines are very clear, and so are relevant EHS guidelines. However, problems may occur and then need to be solved.
• Full scope line in one shift or in one production sequence across shifts, regularly overseeing a week up to a month forecast period.
• In technical service or customer related services: Usual setup is a small team of vocationally trained and experienced employees, occupied in executing related processes and tasks, in a functionally homogenous work group of 3 to 10 employees.
• Primarily intra-organizational contacts and limited external contacts.
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 8+ years experience
• Experienced and familiar with materials and processes from Senvion wind turbines
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.