Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for a Master Data Professional.
Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles. Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored. They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues.
*These positions will be located at customer sites throughout the US - specific location to be determined based on customer projects.
• Maintains, updates and communicates relevant information (regarding master data, delivery schedules, stock-and-order status and contract information) from suppliers, procurement, and logistic service providers.
• Analyzes operational logistic status, informs involved stakeholder adequately - and derives and implements alternative measures to adopt to changing situations.
• Completes and communicates deficiency and status reports regarding material and product availability for Project Logistics Management (PLM).
• Documents and processes complaints or transport damages, in cooperation with other accountable stakeholders (PLM, Purchase, Insurance, Controlling, Quality, Engineering), - and proposes and implements remedial measures with transport service providers.
• Coordinates return of logistic infrastructure and on-site equipment used, in support of Project Logistics Management, and steers respective logistics operations with service providers.
• Supports PLM in development, calculation and implementation of logistic contingency measures.
• Supports PLM in concluding of project evaluation and advancement of the project-specific process of customer supply.
• May support PLM in tender preparation as well as supplier evaluation.
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 3-5 years of experience
• Experienced and familiar with materials and processes from Senvion wind turbines
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.