Summer Intern - Quality Management, Environmental Health and Safety
• SGRE is currently seeking highly talented and motivated candidates for a Quality Management, Environmental Health and Safety Intern position. The candidate will work to utilize the inputs and outputs of operational, QEHS and customer data to create data visualizations in order to prioritize and monitor effectiveness of key performance indicators.
• Summer Internship is May 18 – August 14
• Data visualizations
• Utilize inputs from various systems (in csv, xls, access databases and other sources from cloud based and traditional data management tools) to create visualizations in PowerBI.
• Be self-motivated, able to think quickly and address issues as they arise
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Rising senior university student in engineering major
• Min 3.0 GPA or higher
• Interest in Project Management disciplines e.g. customer value orientation, financials, planning & controlling, risk/opportunity management, stakeholder management, quality and EHS, team development, leadership in projects, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a focused ability to simplify large amounts of attribute data
• Ability to work in a highly paced environment and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Structured approach to assignments and ability to handle project changes occurring in a dynamic environment
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program at an accredited college or university in the United States
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
• Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Mechanical, electrical, systems or industrial engineering major
• O365 applications experience
• PowerBI experience
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.