Regional Operations Manager - Managed Services
Siemens Healthineers are recruiting for an experienced leader, to ensure the execution of a seamless managed equipment service, in the Manchester Region.
Suited to a professional with extensive experience within managing complex contracts and service provision (preferably within a medial environment) the Regional Operations Manager will ensure all services within the respective Managed Equipment Service (MES) contracts are provided to a high quality and efficient standard, whilst ensuring that all financial targets, contractual obligations and timescale objectives are met, or exceeded.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To act as the senior Siemens representative in the respective accounts and assume overall responsibility for the operational and financial performance of the region.
- Develop, maintain and improve customer relationships at all levels, utilising results and other feedback to monitor performance and identify ways of increasing satisfaction and enhancing the concept of partnership.
- To provide line management and leadership to the MES Manager(s) and associated teams, consistent with Siemens Healthcare Ltd (Siemens) policies, ensuring delivery of support and training to meet development needs along with performance management activities.
- To deploy new strategies within operational projects, in line with GB&I, EMEA region and global initiatives.
- To ensure achievement of all financial targets as a minimum and to identify and maximise opportunities for contract extensions (Change Controls); in turn contributing to the overall ES financial results.
- Actively seek, through the adoption of LEAN principles, to positively impact on efficiency and operational process improvements, to control costs and create savings against budget.
- Ensure that compliance, quality and EH&S standards are maintained in line with Company, MHRA and NHS requirements, such that the principles and policies of Zero Harm, Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Preferably educated to Degree level with extensive post qualification work experience within a service and/or project- based environment.
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex contracts and service based operations, preferably within a medical equipment or hospital environment.
- Good commercial/financial and contractual awareness.
- A proactive approach to service delivery & management.
- Direct team management experience.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at levels.
- A good degree of computer literacy and knowledge as it relates to Office software and bespoke service management packages.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time