Would you like to be a member of our $100M+ Global Industrial Steam Turbine Service Business?
As an International Regional Parts Specialist, you will be responsible for developing proposals/bids within your Region improving competitiveness in the Market to sustain and grow our Service Business. Experience and strengthen our empowerment, collaboration and ownership culture.
You would be part of our GP SDO Industrial Steam Turbine Marketing and Sales Department, reporting to the International Regional Parts Manager for Wellsville and Burlington.
· Prepare proposals and formal bids adhering to pricing guidelines and ensuring timely delivery to meet internal and external client expectations
· Collaborate with Engineering and Operations to develop creative solutions
· Negotiate pricing, lead times and other terms and conditions with clients to win business
· Initiate Engineering and Operations activities by entering orders into the ERP System
· Manage order deliveries by communicating order status updates and partnering with internal network to ensure on time delivery and client satisfaction
· Pursue sales opportunities through the utilization of Sales Force (CRM Tool) and proactively engage regional sales teams and clients
· Drive client satisfaction through building relationships, collaborative selling, responsiveness and ease of doing business - resolve issues quickly and escalate if necessary
· Utilize tactical and strategic tools/templates to maximize order intake and profit
· Support Regional Forecasting, other critical-to-business reports and engage in business improvement activities
· Direct pricing, lead time and inventory recommendations to Regional Parts Manager based on Market feedback
· Perform other miscellaneous tasks to support the well-being of the Marketing and Sales Department
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates Degree in Business or technical field, or High School Diploma/GED and appropriate experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills in the English language
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints to meet deadlines while being detail-oriented
· Flexibility to travel 5% (International and Domestic)
· A minimum of 0-2 years of experience in parts operations, marketing & sales and/or customer service or equivalent field
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related curriculum
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and bills of materials
· Experience with Oracle and/or SAP
· Fluent in a second language
· Working knowledge and understanding of Siemens/Dresser-Rand’s Oil & Gas products, services and equipment or Steam Turbines
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.