We are seeking candidates for the role of Business Development Manager. This is a unique leadership and high impact opportunity inside Siemens Digital Industries.
Sales Executive with a proven record of enterprise software sales success. The sales executive will define and implement strategic plans to drive sales of multiple Siemens Digital Industries brands of PLM software solutions into the Curitiba/PR and Joinvile/SC areas. The Sales Executive will focus on three key elements as follows:
- Annual Revenue
- Customer satisfaction
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
Activities & Responsibilities
- Develop an approach strategy on a set of accounts, based on the candidate’s strong industry knowledge with a focus on whitespace, win-backs and new industry accounts.
- Drive the opportunity management (from identification to closure) in line with Siemens Digital Industries sales process and based on validated customer pains.
- Collaborate with team to increase maturity of solutions in line with industry needs.
- Define and execute detailed strategic plans for each prospect/customer with focus on long term customer development.
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customer executives at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP levels.
- Negotiate and close software and services agreements for all Siemens Digital Industries product lines.
- Assure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate account plans and forecasts for all assigned accounts.
- Identify new opportunities and markets for the Siemens Digital Industries portfolio.
- Portfolio expansion analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Build and consolidate a strong synergy between teams including sales, portfolio development, pre and post sales consulting staff
- Challenger behavior. Demonstrate skills to change the customer´s mindset with new commercial insights.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Maximize results by value selling
- Utilize best practices sales models
- Understand Siemens Digital Industries competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Maintain salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams
- Engineering, IT or Business Degree/Diploma
- 5+ years of experience on corporate IT solutions sales
- English writing and speaking skills are a key driver for this position
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time