Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Surgery Sales Manager, Washington DC
Siemens Healthcare is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and clinical products.
The Cios Sales Executive is a field-based position focused on selling mobile c-arm solutions into hospitals, surgery centers and outpatient facilities. This role serves as one of the primary contacts for our customers as they investigate the acquisition of Siemens Medical Solutions products and services.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Area Vice President of Advanced Therapies for Siemens Medical Solutions.
- Full business owner of Cios product line for assigned territory.
- Be the clinical and technical expert for Siemens full-line sales force, prospects, and customers; including clinical expertise in Interventional Radiology and Surgery, and technical expertise in the Cios mobile c-arm portfolio.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory. This includes quota attainment and market share growth for assigned territory.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Communicating current market and competitive intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have 5+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
- Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to travel approx. 75%
- Candidate must live in or near assigned territory.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Specific experience selling mobile c-arms
- 5+ years experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.