- Duties may consist of, but not limited to, performance of Electro-mechanical production subassembly and assembly operations of a repetitive nature to build up and assemble routine units such as cable harnesses and electro-mechanical subassemblies and other more complex units working from production blueprints, wiring diagrams, parts lists, wire lists, sketches/schematics and verbal instructions to perform a variety of assembly and fabrication operations.
- Builds up varied subassemblies and mounts parts and assemblies. Assembles and/or installs various electrical or mechanical components where operations and sequence are specified by blueprints, wire lists, diagrams, company workmanship standards.
- Utilization of hand and power shop tools.
- Aligns parts and subassemblies and performs a variety of standard sub-system checkouts.
- Makes visual inspections and established quality checks.
- Makes modifications when necessary.
- Performs production calibrations and alignments of a mechanical nature.
- May assist in proto-typing of new products.
- May be responsible for training lower lever assemblers.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.