• Define measurement objectives, strategy and operational implementation
• Drive optimization of the operational ecosystem
• Lead the strategic consulting with internal stakeholders to collect requirements and capability needs
• Facilitate the design process and execution of our operational flow system enhancements
• Initiate a test-and-learn process; inserting experimentation to determine causal inference and potential statistical modeling
• Measure and ensure the execution and output of the marketing organization is in line with our strategy and top line intent
• Create and drive the Process Excellence strategy
• Needs to be a realist that will base decisions on facts – define the intent and eliminate non-value add
• Create a single source of the truth to guide executive management where to divest of non-value add processes.
• Get all data centralized and connected
• Create organizational allegiance to the common cause
Skills and Traits
• Curious and creative: You thrive on bringing definition to big, undefined problems. You love asking questions, and you love pushing hard to find the answers. You’re not afraid to share a new idea. You communicate clearly and effectively to share your findings with non-technical audiences.
• Technical: You have hands-on experience developing data science solutions from concept to production using open source tools and modern cloud computing platforms. You are not afraid of petabytes of data.
• Statistically-minded. You have built models, validated them and back-tested them. You know how to interpret a confusion matrix or a ROC curve. You have experience with clustering, classification, sentiment analysis, time series analysis and deep learning.
• Passion for optimization and change
• Motivated by challenges
• Data strategist
• Engaging, persuasive and confident
• Organizational influencer: you are able to gain trust from others without organizational authority
• Exceptional communicator: you have the appropriate level of technical detail for the audience
• Proven success in a horizontal leadership environment
• Experimentation mindset: test, learn, scale
• Articulate: you can clearly communicate business problems
• Background in economics: business intelligence and statistics
• Startup mindset
• Relentless about revenue
• Ability to “zoom in” and “zoom out”
• Experience using data science technologies: Data Robot, Alteryx, Python, SAS, SQL, Tableau, R
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.