Title: Account Manager – Medium Voltage Motors and Drives
Siemens is in search of a sales professional with experience in selling medium voltage motor and variable frequency drive (VFD) technologies and services to End Users, OEM’s, EPC’s and distributors. This position will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and will be located in TX-LA
The top candidate chosen for this key role will be responsible for formulating and executing business plans to penetrate and grow industrial accounts in the Indiana and Michigan marketplaces. The product portfolio is primarily focused on medium voltage motors, medium voltage electrical drives (VFD’s) and services and may include solutions as incorporated into integrated drive systems.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of
experience in selling medium voltage motors, medium voltage electrical drives (VFD’s)
- Demonstrated experience in the use of CRM tools to track selling activities
- Ability to marshal channel sales resources including distributors and reps to grow market share
- Travel: 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree highly preferred
- Experience in selling to large OEM’s and End Users
- Demonstrated working knowledge of integrated drive solutions (motor, drive, system solution, etc.)
- Ability to leverage the sale of the balance of the industrial portfolio including automation, controls and power distribution equipment
- Industrial vertical market development experience
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.