Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Yerevan!
As a part of a rapidly growing R&D Team, you will take a leading role in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICS.
You will be familiar with computational Geometry, Graph Theory, Optimization, Numerical Methods, and Modeling. A Strong Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities.
Education and Training background
· BS, MS+ in CS/Physics/Math or related.
· Experience in designing and developing software products.
· Ability to write comprehensive functional/implementation specifications.
· Strong C++/STL programming skills, good knowledge of OOD, design patterns.
· Knowledge in Linux.
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
· Ability to lead the project development. Previous experience working on critical projects.
· Fast learner.
We will find these advantageous:
· Knowledge and experience in physical Design Automation, or related domains.
· Previous experience in designing efficient algorithms for IC layout processing.
The position is on Yerevan, Armenia
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time