Job location: Ain Sokhna
The primary purpose of this position will be overseeing quality of the repair processes. Test products and processing materials, ensuring that the end result has the required dimensions, and quality required. We are looking for a QC person who can comprehend, interpret and correctly implement these in the specifications for repair.
What are my responsibilities?
- To interpret engineering drawings to ensure goods received are measured/tested to comply with specifications.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of procedures and policies, identifying corrective actions and preventative measures
- To use various measuring instruments and techniques to ensure component compliance with specifications.
- Carry out Incoming inspections to determine component condition and the required repair work scope
- Carry out in-process inspections at predetermined hold points to check compliance
- Identify production non-conformance issues (rework submission)
- Carry out Final Acceptance inspections and verify required Quality Assurance documentation is complete and accurate
- Record and report non-conformance using various software packages
- Liaising directly with internal departments with regard to requirements
- Responsible for quality activities at the dedicated production area
- Carry out internal audits in accordance with ISO 9001
- Operate material handling equipment, including crane.
- Accurately read and follow work instructions
- Ability to handle multiple task
- Comply with safety rules and follow hazardous waste disposal procedures
- Participate in cost and scrap reduction process improvement efforts
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Requires minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quality role in a manufacturing environment
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas sector or aerospace is desirable but not essential.
- A history of “hands-on” approach to problem solving and countermeasure implementation within own areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrated understanding of tooling and fixtures for inspection its impact to accuracy
- Requires the ability to read, write, and complete simple forms, and to understand written instructions
- Requires the ability to perform math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; also requires the simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, or diagrams
- Requires high school education or equivalent with quality curriculum resulting in a vocational diploma
- Have experience in Microsoft outlook, word, and excel packages
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time