What are my job responsibilities?
- Support the execution of the ASEAN Pacific People Strategy for Talent Acquisition in the respective country HR organization
- Work closely with the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition and the Country HR Head, in ensuring the execution and driving the local adaptation of the Talent Acquisition strategy / programs, manpower planning and recruitment, onboarding and induction processes to meet the business needs of all sectors and businesses in the country in a customer-oriented, compliant, effective and efficient way at highest quality standards
- Responsible for implementing and managing Employer Branding, Internship, Siemens Ambassador Program and Jobs and Career website
- Coordinate and collaborate with Country HR Business Partners and support them in the preparation and analysis of Headcount and Attrition reports
- Recommend proposals to the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition and Country HR Manager regarding country Talent Acquisition topics and concerns, oversee the control of Talent Acquisition topics and processes in accordance with the country requirements
- Vendor management for external talent pools sourcing and drive high quality local operational recruiting standards with HR consultants to ensure process excellence in job posting, screening, shortlist, interview, offer etc
- Respond to ad-hoc job applications, and the distribution of these applications to Business Partners through HR Consultants
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- University degree
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in talent acquisition / recruiting
- Possess in-depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Ability to lead and manage talent acquisition initiatives and program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good communications skills
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- Some regional recruitment experience is an advantage
- This is a contract position.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time