If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. It's an opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Your Role supports the Order Manager in fulfilling the responsibility for completion of all tasks with commercial and logistics relevance, such as:
- preparation of pro-forma invoice
- issuing of Order Confirmation and Delivery Schedule
- issuing or Receipt Vouchers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Studying at a university / college in UAE in finance and business or both.
- Advanced IT skills in particular working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of English, Arabic preferred
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Real Team player with excellent communication skills
- Highly responsible, able to work independently
What else do I need to know?
Our selection process includes a games based assessment and In person interview
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time