What part will you play?
- In your new role you prepare consolidation, analysis and reporting for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and oversee the consolidation of parts of financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow statement, equity rollforward) according to accounting standards (IFRS, HGB/German GAAP)
- You analyze, evaluate and ensure up-to-date reports for the unit or Accounting & Controlling management, which includes the identification, analysis and commenting of development/changes in external financial statements
- You are responsible for plausibility checks and clarification of accounting issues in agreement with the operating companies, hubs and corporate units
- Additionally, you prepare external disclosures including financial statements both for IFRS and HGB/German GAAP
- The coordination of the group consolidation process in the corporate consolidation system will be also part of your tasks
- You participate in implementing external and internal regulations/guidelines into IT demands with regard to the respective closing systems (corporate consolidation system, ERP-systems) and lead projects with an accounting/reporting impact (e.g. reorganizations, implementation of new IFRS standards)
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or a similar field, an additional commercial apprenticeship is preferred
- You have gained several years work experience in the accounting area, in a business partner organization, in accounting related central departments and at FSS or at GS IT/Competence Center
- Additionally, you have experience with Siemens companies/business
- You bring expert knowledge in IFRS/HGB accounting, IFRS/HGB guidelines as well as IFRS/HGB chart of accounts and are familiar with internal reporting, forecast, budget and the ESPRIT system and pre-systems
- As you act in an international environment you bring fluent German and English language skills
- You convince us with distinct time management skills to keep tight deadlines, flexibility to adjust support/services to requirements and a high measure of integrity dealing with confidential information
- Further, you have excellent customer focus as well as skills in execution and decision making and know how to build effective networks and partnerships
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time