- Therefore, you assess the various concepts regarding technical and economic aspects and support and counsel colleagues and customers locally as well as in the regions worldwide.
- You define and integrate our products, components and systems and determine a standard approach for our applications following the requirements and technical standards.
- You analyze tender documents, define corresponding solution concepts and price the expected costs.
- You push and contribute to the implementation of the concepts actively.
- You act as an interface for our products, solutions and projects to realize the specific IT SEC-requirements.
- You align yourself with other engineering departments, sales, product management and regional units.
- You are responsible to gather lessons learned for succeeding projects and work on process improvement.
- You take over tasks of a `Product and Solution Security Expert‘(PSSE) within our entity.
- You have a specific university degree (Master) or a similar qualification.
- You can proof specific long-term professional experience, including practical realization know-how for IT SEC- und Network Control-Solutions.
- You have well established skills in communication-, network- and transmission technologies, including remote access solutions.
- You have experience in cloud technologies, SCADA and automation solutions, which allows you to integrate such solutions in an overall IT SEC concept.
- You have profound knowledge of related national and international technical standards and experience in their applications and certification.
- You can communicate in English on a very high level for technical and contractual discussions. You speak conversational German.
- You like to work as part of an international team.
- Your profile is completed by own initiatives, target orientation, high organizational and communication skills, as well as motivation and enthusiasm for our business.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time