We are looking for a mid-level to senior-level software developer who has hands-on experience in software development with various technologies to join our new team that develops control software for new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing). This is an opportunity for you to join a green-field project in the feasibility phase where exploration needs to be done to select the right technologies. Once the technology stack has been determined you will continue with product development. In case you have made solid experience with Scrum you could take on tasks of a Scrum Master in addition to software development activities.
We use agile methods of software development and apply best engineering practices to create high quality product that help to save lives around the globe. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
More about our projects can be found at http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/index.html
What are we expecting?
• Solid experience in software engineering using C# and Java (C++ will be a plus)
• Practical usage OOD, OOP and design patterns
• Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, CI/CD, code review, etc.
• Hands-on experience in using DevOps in the projects will be helpful but not necessary
Experience in any of the following fields is welcome:
• cross-platform development
• embedded systems
•*NIX operating systems
• Ethernet and Bluetooth communication
• query language / databases (SQLite)
Personality requirements and skills:
• Proactive and self-directed work style
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting 1800€ gross/month + VAR*depending on experience and seniority level of the candidate.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.