What are my responsibilities?
- You actively support the Cyber Security Officer during the development of protection concepts for IT assets which are provided Siemens-wide, especially focussing on Infrastructure services (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, End User Computing Services)
- You support the Asset Classification & Protection (ACP) process for specified IT assets with strong infrastructure dependencies. In alignment with the conducted Business Impact Assessments of data, applications, systems and services you identify security issues, evaluate risks and recommend appropriate protection solutions
- You bridge the gap between technical experts and management level by a transparent risk management approach. You clearly assess risks and derive appropriate measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level
- You built a good relationship, consult and manage your IT-internal customer on all cyber security aspects necessary to implement a protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Several years (>3 years) experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security, namely Security Architecture, Network Security, Infrastructure topics
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Appropriate training (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC), certifications are a plus
- Previous international experience in project work as a consultant, preferably in an english speaking country
- Knowledge in conducting reviews of systems and translating operational requirements into protection needs (i.e., security controls)
- Proven knowledge in protection of Backend Services (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, Data Center, Storage)
- Working experience in protection of Network Services (e.g. Firewalls, Proxy, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, Network Security, Remote Access)
- Shown experience in protection of End User Services (e.g. Printing, Collaboration, Clients, Office, Video Conferencing)
- Solution oriented thinking, analytical skills, and team working is mandatory
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. German language skills is a plus.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, ambitious game-changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time