From our Smart Infrastructure OpCo, Distribution Systems Business Unit, Siemens are looking for a Project Manager to be hired in Madrid. The candidate will be responsible for the execution of small and C projects being the main interface between our factories and the Customer.
What will you lead?
- Responsible for the project’s economic, time, scope alignment and customer satisfaction results.
- Analyze the technical and contractual information of the project and process any required clarification or negotiation either internally or externally with the customer.
- Control and actively influence the execution of the forecasted schedule in terms of design issuance, design approval, purchase of materials, production, testing, shipping, and commissioning up to the end of the warranty period.
- Coordinate the document flow to and from the customer and maintain a record about the status of the documentation.
- Perform and manage the Project risks analysis, non-conformance cost and claim/changes. Coordinate mitigation or preventive actions either internally or externally with the customer.
- Keep a constant communication with the customer, reporting the pending issues and the status of the project.
- Arrange with the customer meetings or factory visits for design reviews, inspections, factory tests, shipment and commissioning coordination.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Electrical, Energy or Industrial Engineering and 5 years’ experience in Project Management is required.
- 3 years’ experience in the execution for solutions of electrical balance of Photovoltaic Plant and expertise in medium and low voltage switchgears.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (both written/spoken);
- Project Management certificación.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the MS Project will be considered a plus.
- Available to travel for business trip.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive, time management skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Driver’s license
What job qualification we desire?
- Excellent technical, oral and written interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
- Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality.
- Should be able to motivate site team for delivering results
- Able to work with minimal supervision. and in a multinational environment.
- The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, integrity and team attitude.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time