Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Lab Solution Specialist in Lombardia. In this role your responsibility is to drive the business success, based on Siemens Healthineers’ solution innovation and Lab efficency promotion. You will be responsible to manage Top Deals and to facilitate the implementation of Automation projects in Lombardia region mainly.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You will able to build a proper workflow analysis for the clinical laboratories and develop projects by VSM, Spaghetti diagram, new layout using ideally CAD/Visio drawing, 3D layouts
• You will work in team with Territory Manager to identify business prospects, proposing customer specific solutions that respond to the Labs needs and opportunities
• You will proactively involve project team early in sales process to manage large and complex deals
• You will contribute at the documentation preparation for tender participation in collaboration with Business Line
• You will capable to establishing best-in-class relationships with Top Accounts laboratory managers and Automation KOLs
• Produce projects status report on cadence agreed with Territory Manager and Lab Solution Manager
• You will driving innovative projects in collaboration with Digital Lab Department
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at <add Link to web page of business>
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Sales orientation with experience gained in Public and Private Labs (Proven track record of win rate)
• Expert in analysis and simulation workflow , layout (CAD, Visio, 3D modelling)
• Solid experience with software skills (MS Office Tools) and IT primary concepts
• High presentation skills in order to present workflow analysis and projects in a creative way
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Lean, Six Sigma experience is highly preferred
• Lab IT solutions knowledge
• Previous experience of at least 3 years in a similar role or project manager in in-vitro organization role
• Based in Lombardia
Your attributes and skills:
• A Bachelor s degree, preferably in Medical Health Science (Biotechnology, Biology or similar), IT/ Engineer or a related field
• Dynamic, with personal initiative, business drive and ability to achieve goals with minimal direction
• Good team player and respectful of diversity
• Good communications skills
• Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
• Proven ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Aptitude for effective leadership and motivation of team
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.