This role is responsible for being the centralized relationship owner for operational support for one or more national accounts to ensure customer satisfaction. The individual in this role may be dedicated or share responsibilities of an adjacent service operations roles. This role ensures delivery of medical equipment consolidated maintenance management services.
Ability to manage clinical equipment consolidated maintenance service operations in accordance with contract deliverables.
- Technical/clinical performance management
- Operational execution excellence
- Regulatory and compliance management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the clinical equipment maintenance management expertise to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain customer satisfaction with Siemens resulting in increasing customer loyalty and realizing Siemens equipment market share and services growth.
- Support customer relationship development within the customer’s organization and gain participation in customer input sessions (e.g., equipment maintenance operations budgeting, capital plan implementation, etc.).
- Supervisor and support Siemens, vendor, and in-house personnel to ensure that they are effective in providing contracted servicing of customer equipment.
- Deliver effective customized business reporting according to client needs with support of Centralized Operations team, e.g., inventory changes, key Service Operations performance indicators & contract obligations, insights & advice for proactively optimizing service deliverables.
- Support account management accountability to meet or exceed targets.
- Conduct administrative, support and communications tasks as required to provide an optimal customer experience.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including centralized operations, local equipment service & sales, advisory service consultants, vendor management, procurement , quality and vendor partners to grow customer loyalty.
- Support Service operational excellence execution to ensure quality standards are met & customer satisfaction exceeded leveraging Quality Management System & Operations Playbook.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in a medical field, engineering/technology or business administration with healthcare background preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience with a background in supporting multivendor imaging & biomedical technology maintenance operations excellence.
- Knowledge of imaging modality.
- Knowledge of assigned service inventory to the level necessary to manage onsite customer service engineers and vendor personnel.
- Must have business acumen stills to manage associate financial targets and financial impacts of various contractual changes.
- Acts as advisor to customer management and business partners on asset management matters.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
Ability to travel 50% of time.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.