Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, therapeutic, and molecular diagnostics while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team at Siemens Healthineers as a Sr. Product Manager, CrewPlace™.
The Sr. Product Manager, CrewPlace™ is responsible for defining and developing the technologist marketplace solution business through current opportunities and drive business within the existing Business Lines & Regions. This person will be responsible for identifying the changing needs of the technologist staffing customer service customer through market analysis, competitive assessment, product development, competitive pricing strategies, sales training and stakeholder management. The ideal candidate will have firsthand knowledge of healthcare providers’ technology footprint, business and operating models.
• Define, develop and continuously improve technologists' marketplace solution for the global skill management market. Maintain IT roadmap
• Define customer segmentation, new opportunities and ROI
• Manage an on-going assessment of customer needs
• Direct marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
• Develop and manage a channel strategy to perform the functions necessary to move Service products to the customer
• Collaborate with the Education Services, Enterprise Services team and the sales team to develop customized offerings for particular customers within relevant segments
• Drive business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing to enhance and manage processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• In-depth understanding of healthcare providers’ EMR, RIS, PACS footprint, business and operating models (e.g. hospitals, outpatient facilities, IDTFs, IDNs, ACOs)
• Must have strong experience with RIS products and radiology workflow
• 12+ years healthcare experience in operations, product management, or service management
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required
• Must have excellent communication skills, including for both internal and external customer stakeholders
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
• Strong analytical and technology skills needed as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization. Ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Project Management and Quality experience desired
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.