• Complete Compliance Approval Process (CAP) questionnaire for domestic and international AT/DI/US/DS/LD customer travel requests. Obtain required documentation and approvals.
• Perform complex account reconciliations of all travel expenses with each CAP approval
• Reconcile all site visit expenses with the American Express account with required documentation and in a timely manner. Address any discrepancies and obtain resolution.
• Maintain detailed travel logs for cost center allocation
• Confirm and ensure accuracy of critical TSA data with customers
• Ensure that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company policy. Use best judgment for obtaining best pricing while taking customer travel schedule in consideration
• Coordinate final flight itinerary package for Siemens requestor and confirm with travelers that the name on the ticket matches the ID that will be used at the airport.
• Track and monitor customer airfare expenses to ensure compliance with the Federal Sunshine Act
• Process all site visit expense reimbursements through EZ-X in a timely manner. Cost center allocation, documentation and compliance accuracy required.
• Work with the sales organization to troubleshoot and resolve customer travel issues.
• Book employee travel for employees not having a company AMEX – ensure that management approval is in place.
• For international trips, “coach” AEs on the Customer Visit Tool and update the tool with final flight details when ticketing has been completed.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must have the ability to comply with strict deadlines.
• Ability to effectively present information, provide direction and respond to questions through communication.
• Ability to listen carefully to and understand customers' needs, both internally and externally, and proactively respond to those needs in a consistent and timely manner.
• Ability to take responsibility, work independently and work well as a team member.
• Ability to understand complex policies and procedures; deal with confidential data and understand and follow directions.
• Must be highly organized, detailed oriented, and a self-starter.
· In depth experience with analysis and monitoring of American Express Account
Education: College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Experience: Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel); airline ticketing (i.e. Concur/Siemens Personal Assistant), Customer Visit Tool
Direction of Others: May provide general guidance to others and train lower level employees.
Key Working Relationships: Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.