Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a Document Controller you will be responsible for to Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and traceability of the documentation, this includes:
• Develop, Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures i.e. Document Management System
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
• Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
• Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
• Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
• Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Customer and Suppliers/3rd parties)
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Customers and Suppliers)
• Ensure control and coordination of documentation and data
• Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
• General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
• Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required Communicate and liaise with Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required.
• Monitor and Follow-up for technical documents/specification preparation, review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule.
• Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the project planner.
• Responsible for the delivery of the document to the Customer.
• Responsible for direct approach with customer after delivery of product on the requirement from customer and for the approvals/ clearance certificates.
• Produce internal and external (Clients/Customer and Suppliers) over-due reports.
• Notify personnel of updated document versions and how to access them
• Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
• Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process
• Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the team
• Collate, produce and submit QA Documentation for Customer.
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, administration or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in SharePoint, document management software and web-based tools.
• Skilled user of Adobe and Microsoft Suite.
• Expert data organizer.
• Proven skill for creating and implementing controlled document processes.
• Work well under pressure and have impressive stress management
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proclivity for catching errors and enacting appropriate changes
• Able to prioritize and delegate tasks.
• Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination to help us shape tomorrow.