• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality.
• Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
• Performing code review, providing documentation (design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Design and development experience in C#.Net, WPF
• Knowledge of syngo.via platform would be added advantage
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time