Execution of order processing operational functions in accordance with policies approved by the Group and Regional Management.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible to execute order processing tasks within stated guidelines and policies.
- Responsible to create sales order according to guidelines and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- To create and maintain the material master in the ERP system to ensure correct data used in order processing.
- Responsible to ensure quality of data input in the ERP system for all order processing related outputs.
- Responsible to ensure the orders are processed in a timely manner and improve customer satisfaction.
- Practice diligence to safeguard the company's assets and cash flow.
- Other related duties from time to time.
- Employee should actively participate and provide suggestions in managing the business continuity program held in the center.
How can I qualify for this position?
- A sound Degree in Procurement/ Purchasing
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience in related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excel in Microsoft application
- Good knowledge in SAP – ICB, Material Master Data, Customer Master Data, Vendor Master Data, SD/MM Module
- Positive learning attitude
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time