Siemens Gebze Medium Voltage Switchgear factory is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide. For our Medium Voltage Switchgear factory, Distribution Systems Business Unit in Siemens Smart Infrastructure located in Gebze, we are looking for Technical Support Part-Time Working Student.
What are my responsibilities?
• Recording and follow up of the reported Non-conformity,
• Follow up production and delivery process of the required material,
• Product care and troubleshooting,
• Back Office Support to Case Engineer, Site Team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd year undergraduate student in faculty of Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering or a related area,
• Able to work 2-3 days/week in Gebze,
• Good command of written and spoken English,
• Advance level of MS Office Applications; especially Excel, PowerPoint,
• Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis,
• Cooperative, flexible and a good team player with strong communication skills.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time