If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Processes purchase requests (depending on thresholds), adds necessary information (e.g. Commodity Code (ESN), INCOTERMS).
- Analyzes material availability, manages purchase orders incl. tracking; checking of content, to ensure cost-efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand.
- Takes care of compliance with Procurement rules of Siemens and usage of Siemens contract partners based on click4suppliers easy and FPL to ensure the usage of competitive Terms & Conditions and by that obtaining highest feasible CNI.
- May maintain and update supplier master data (if mandated) in coordination with Regional Procurement in SAP; archive documents according to local regulations to keep the database always accurate and up to date.
- May generate savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Actively contributes to cooperation with all other parties involved passing on all relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain.
- Forwards systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time