If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. You would work for the Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries Business of Siemens in the region having your seat in Dubai. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
What are your responsibilities?
- Be a trusted advisor and provide expert legal advice to business partners on all legal topics related to the businesses.
- Preparation, assessment and independent negotiation of complex terms and conditions
- Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically. Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks
- Base your decision-making process on ethics and integrity. Create associations of trust and respect with key partners
- Interact and work with external parties (external counsel, clients etc.)
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- A profound legal background combined with relevant experience in similar function ideally from corporate environment of MNC or international business set-up.
- Solid experience in preparation, assessment and negotiation of terms and conditions
- Experience in dealing with complex corporate structures and commercial agency topics in the Middle East. Experience in a similar industry as well as in the legal arena of digitalization and software would be beneficial
- Ability to develop legal strategy & objectives. Anticipate legal issues/risks and to “see around the corner”
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas. Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
What else do I need to know ..
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time