Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Mechanical Design, Drawings and specification are according to rules and regulations made by Siemens Oil and Gas and Customer.
• BOM structure in Teamcenter and NX.
• Technical specifications for procurement.
• Evaluate and approve documents from sub-suppliers. Follow up major sub-suppliers.
• Follow up work shop and mechanical assembly. Able to handle technical queries.
• Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
• Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Mechanical 3D design: modeling, assembly and drafting in NX.
• Hands on exposure to Package Design calculations including structural
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Turbomachines (Gas Turbines/Centrifugal Compressors) of Oil and Gas Industry, preferably.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time