Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Main point of contact with regards to the Software scope of Gas Turbine and Compressor projects.
• Define design requirements in accordance with contract specifications and desired performance.
• Competency to handle complex Software and HMI programing issue, test & verification
• Responsible for basic control system design engineering: Technical descriptions, sequence diagrams, Cause & Effect etc.
• Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice.
• Review client specifications, identify special requirements over standard requirement for engineering of Instrumentation / Control systems
• Responsible for writing software applications in Siemens PCS7.
• Review of technical software and hardware quotations.
• Experience in FAT, SAT, Commissioning of Control System
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in Design and Engineering with Oil & Gas / Energy sector preferably with Gas Turbines/Turbomachines
• Hands-on programming experience in Siemens PCS7.
• Exposure to Allen Bradley ControlLogix.
• Working experience with different computerized designing and data communication.
• Exposure to Engineering of electrical items and instruments shall be preferred.
• Familiarity with design and functioning of turbo compressors, gas turbines and its packaging shall be preferred.
• Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time