Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Data Analyst (m/f/d) at Customer Services Data Governance & Analytics to create transparency from data and thus added value for Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide consulting to projects and users within the company on the use of the "Installed Product Base" and "Country Service Reporting" reporting tools
- You will drive migration of the application from SAP Business Warehouse worldwide to an SAS-based landscape in the cloud (Smart Data Toolbox)
- You will also take on the management of the "Country Service Reporting 2.0” migration project in this regard. You will ensure preparation in 2020 and implementation in 2021
- You will be responsible for defining and coordinating the non-financial metrics in Customer Services (CS) with other units
- You will provide reporting for senior management and ad hoc support for strategic CS projects
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Customer Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a diploma/master's degree in business administration or economics with a focus on data analytics, data management, etc.
- You also have many years of professional experience in project management (including as project leader) and experience in customer service (service processes, ITIL process framework)
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of and extensive experience in using tools for analysis/reporting (e.g. SAP BW, SAP Analysis, SAP WebI, SAP, Hana, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio)
Your attributes and skills:
- You will be working with a range of age groups, areas and functions, so you are highly empathetic and receptive to other points of view
- Your experience abroad and with different cultures has provided you with a high level of cross-cultural understanding, enabling you to work with offshore implementation partners and support our global user group
- You are willing to undertake global business trips
- You have very good communication and presentation skills in German and English, which enable you to present complex issues easily and moderate user groups
- You do not compromise on quality and always keep the bigger picture in mind. Therefore, you are able to grasp the complexity of our landscape and consider the effects of small changes on overarching systems as well
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time