Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Automation and implementation of further SAP DM instances for new internal customers (Siemens Group).
- User support during closing.
- Prepare training documents and conducting trainings for users.
- According to the previous SAP DM approach ensuring all SAP DM specific measures to further stabilize the reporting structures within the SAP DM application and increase performance.
- Further development of SAP BW queries and Excel logics to comply with legal requirements and automation of the Siemens specific DataCaches (Excel) within SAP DM.
- Automation of checks by creating new reports.
- Optimization of the internal reporting processes (increasing the degree of automation of internal reporting).
- ESMA/ESEF requirements support for the introduction of the necessary system components and adjustments to the existing reporting structure.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Professional IT experience 3-5 years in area of Accounting / Controlling / Closing
- SAP DM Expertise
- Expert in Excel and VBA
- Strong Digital skills – Expert in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in data analytics and/or BI Tools
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments / contexts / applications
- Organizational / managerial skills - Commitment and strong sense of responsibility
- Communication skills - Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work in an multicultural environment
- Language knowledge – English (advanced)
- Project experience in multicultural teams
- SAP BI expert knowledge (nice to have)
- Language knowledge – German (nice to have)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time