If you really want to make
a difference – make it with us
is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport
solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating
its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and
electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as
related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility
operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value
sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and
guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of
€8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is
available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Your new role –
challenging and future-oriented
* Develops, and continuously updates or improves project-specific customer supply chain concepts according to stated requirements and cost accounting principles.
* Creates and coordinates supply chain specific requests with R&D, Engineering, Procurement, Purchasing, Construction and Project Management.
* Acts as a Project Core Team member, contributes to and analyzes project change decisions, and derives and implements measures to adopt supply chain processes accordingly.
* Analyzes potential supplier base for project-related logistic services, plans and completes necessary supplier audits, and proposes supplier-of-choice to Project Management.
* Plans and completes tender / biddings for logistics services (i.e. loading and transportation, packaging, inventory, et al.), clarifies, analyzes and evaluates services and costs offered and provides respective recommendations to accountable Project Management.
* Develops, calculates and implements logistic contingency measures.
* Prepares and supports awarding meetings with suppliers and service providers, and coordinates and reports on implementation of agreed measures and processes.
* Plans, coordinates and monitors all matters of construction site logistic (i.e. establishment and repatriation of logistical infrastructure and equipment used, engagement of external service providers, monitors and controls logistic services).
* Prepares and supports the cost accounting of supply chain costs in the projects, and provides respective reporting to Project Controlling and Project Management.