Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will be supporting in the business analysis to drive the digital transformation strategy
- You help us create knowledge documentation and training material for the finance industry
- Furthermore, you elaborate test cases for shaping a complete end-to-end customer experience
- Supporting the design and implementation of standardized processes for a redesigned value proposition will also be part of your tasks
- You help to harmonize and elaborate an organization-wide master data management
- You analyze demands and implement measures for stakeholder communication
- You will be part of a flexible, fast paced and truly international working environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently pursuing master degree in a Business Administration or IT
- You are available for 15-20 hours per week for at least one year
- A previous work experience in finance or a related industry is an advantage
- You have a basic understanding of process design and requirements management
- Ideally, you have knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies
- Working proficiency in English, additionally, French or Spanish skills are beneficial
- You are an open-minded team player with a can-do attitude and passion for digitalization
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions, please contact: email@example.com
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time