Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
We are looking for a scrum master for one of our teams creating cloud-based solutions. You will be acting as a servant leader for one of our agile DevOps teams. We expect you to help them with coordination of their activities – dailies, plannings, retros, synchronization meetings, etc. Since we are working in multi-national corporation and our teams cooperate with other groups within release trains, you will need to communicate with other teams, their scrum masters and product owners to help to remove your team’s obstacles and tackle dependencies.
Scrum master is one of the most visible team members both internally and externally. Therefore, you need to demonstrate excellent communication skills. You should be able to represent your team when needed, protect them and act as a role model exhibiting agile values and exercise lean leadership.
Passion for software development is welcome. Our scrum masters often take technical tasks in their remaining capacity to stay up to date with current technologies.
· University education (a minimum of Bachelor’s degree)
· 3+ years of experience on software development projects
· Working experience with at least one project tracking tool (e.g. Jira, Jazz)
· Experience with working in agile environment
· Familiar with DevOps culture
· Education and/or certification in an agile framework (e.g. SAFe)
· Experience with software development (we do fullstack development using Java, Angular, AWS)
· English (B2 minimum)
Personality requirements and skills:
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Customer oriented
· Ability to motivate team
· Focused on goals
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time