Join our team as Industry Marketing Specialist for Siemens Opcenter
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
Please be aware that the position is based in Genova (GE), Italy
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our Siemens Opcenter team could be the right environment for you.
The MOM Industry Management (IM) teams are responsible for running the industry business development activity for the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) Product portfolio – known as Opcenter - within Siemens Digital Industries Software. The covered industry segments include Aerospace & Defense, Automotive (OEM & FTS), Chemicals, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Home and Personal Care, Machinery, Medical devices, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors, Tires and Tobacco.
As a member of the IM teams for Medical Devices & Diagnostics and Chemicals, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging marketing projects, putting great ideas into action. You’ll also work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment. For this team we are seeking an entrepreneurial and creative marketing talent to further expand and strengthen our B2B go-to-market activities in these industries.
Come join our start-up culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Manufacturing Operations Management…
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
· Defining industry-specific value propositions and commercial insights for Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software solutions;
· Planning and coordination of global marketing campaigns for lead generation, product excitement and brand recognition;
· Creating marketing collaterals for global campaigns and sales initiatives. This includes whitepapers, blogs, presentations, solutions brochures, data sheets and website contents
· Supporting local marketing teams to localize global campaigns according to country-specific goals and needs. This includes the development and distribution of relevant communications and the development of KPIs to measure success
· Plan and host target group specific webcasts such as use cases, “Go2Market” strategy, product & portfolio updates etc.
· Budgeting and performance management for marketing and campaign-related activities.
· Collaborate with different stakeholders like Field Marketing, Product and Partner Management to adapt campaign material and provide feedback on further demands
· Facilitate internal collaboration within various groups of the Siemens Software Organization, such as marketing, sales, presales, customer success, etc.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
· You have a university degree in marketing, business, or science (the latter combined with good understanding of marketing)
· You have 3-5 years of experience in marketing, business development or S&M related roles, preferably for software companies
· You have solid writing and collateral creation skills
· You are analytical and with creative mindset
· You are tech savvy, and excited by new technologies and business models
· You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present complex topics to a broad level of audiences
· You are results driven and with a strong market/customer orientation
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. As of September 30, 2019, the company had around 377,000 employees. In fiscal 2019, they generated revenues of €86.8 billion.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Industry Software from Siemens helps manufacturers become Digital Enterprises by enabling them to digitalize and integrate their entire industrial value chain through PLM solutions, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions, and Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) equipment. PLM software from Siemens provides a common digital thread through all phases of development and manufacturing, from concept to end-of-life, enabling tight design, engineering, and manufacturing integration. PLM software from Siemens allows companies to manage all information throughout the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal.
MOM is the core element linking PLM to Automation and providing manufacturers with a real-time Industry Software layer. Siemens’ MES, QMS, APS, and HMI solutions are part of its MOM system, which represents a holistic approach to improving manufacturing operations performance and consolidating the management of production execution, sequencing, nonconformance handling, and end-to-end quality within one system. Siemens MOM solutions standardize and optimize manufacturing processes to minimize lead times, optimize asset utilization, reduce global time-to-market, and increase production visibility and responsiveness.
More information can be found at http://siemens.com/industrysoftware .
Have a look at Siemens Opcenter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3XLnpaMHTw
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time